If you have made a successful payment and have not received an order confirmation, please follow the below steps.
· If you successfully made the payment and not been diverted back to website, please email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org
o Email ID
o Date & Time of Transaction
o Order Value
o Screenshot of Payment Confirmation
· If the payment had been deducted from your credit or debit card but reflected as failed on our payment gateway, please email us the screenshot of statement with your transaction date/time and details.
· Confirmation received from Payment Gateway would be final.
RETURN & REFUND
Please find below our basic product return & refund policy applicable on all orders.
Ingredients 0 Days
Decoration 5 Days
Bakeware 5 Days
Packaging 5 Days
Tools 5 Days
Report an Issue Duration
No Return Disclaimer: Ingredients (Couverture, compound chocolate, chocolate related products and dairy related products) may or will melt and leak in transit. By purchasing these products, you agree that return will not be accepted for these products.
· In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
o Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
o Has missing parts or accessories
o Is different from what was ordered
· Should be informed within 6hrs post-delivery to Bakers Mart team.
· Categories marked as "non-returnable" cannot be returned.
· All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, as delivered to you and shouldn’t be opened or used.
· Replacement is available based on seller’s decision, if the seller don’t have the stock or replacement is not possible, then customers would be refunded.
· If you have not received any item from a particular seller, inform us within 6hrs after delivery or max within 48hrs of receiving the order to register your claim with us, after 48hrs of delivery no claim can be registered.
· For any claim, an order un-boxing video is mandatory, clearly highlighting the issue related to product and should be submitted within 6hrs post-delivery.
· In case of any post-delivery refund, shipping charges will not be refunded.
· It is customer’s responsibility to verify their name, address, email and phone before placing an order with us. We will not be responsible for any sort of error in their communication details.
· Shipping Charges are not refundable
Return Acceptance Condition
· Wrong Order
· Wrong Product
· Product doesn’t match with the information shown on website
· Damaged Shipment / Return in Case of Tampered Packaging – Customer should take pictures and share it with us within the given time frame along with the complete order id.
· In case of any return or damages, shipping charges are not refundable
· Should be informed within 6hrs post-delivery to Bakers Mart
· On receiving the request, the seller would review, speak to customer (if required) and accept or reject based on case of request
· On Return Approval – Return process would start and pickup request would be generated.
· On receiving the product at seller’s warehouse, the seller would again verify the product and approve/reject.
· If the product packaging had been damaged by customer while opening the mater box using a knife/sharp object.
· If the product is damaged due to poor handling by customer.
· If the product has been replaced with some other product while returning.
· If product original packaging has been opened.
· If the product has been opened.
· If product is used.
· If the product is being return due to size issue (customer didn’t refer to size & dimension before ordering).
· After the return is accepted the refund is processed within 5 to 10 working days.
· Refunds above 500 AED can take up to 10 to 15 days to process it.
· Refund would be made directly to customer’s Bank Account or original payment method
· Shipping Charges are not refundable
· Customers can cancel order within 6hrs.
· Order cannot be cancelled once shipped.
· Order can be cancelled if delayed beyond 90 days.
· Cancellation charge of 15% + Applicable VAT would be levied against all order cancelled by users.
· After the order is processed/shipped - 30% + Applicable VAT would be levied again all order cancelled by user. Along with customer will have to pay both forward and return shipping cost to seller for replacement/cancellation/return.
· Sellers can cancel order on account of non-availability of stock or any other reason.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Please find enclosed herewith Bakers Mart basic shipping & delivery terms.
· Seller can either ship using their own logistic service provider or using Bakers Mart 3rd Party logistic service provider.
· In case of self-ship, the tentative shipment duration is 10 to 15 working days.
· In case the seller is using Bakers Mart logistic services the shipment duration is between 7 to 10 working days. Depending on the location
· If you are ordering chocolate or ingredients don’t order during long holiday or weekend.
· Long holiday might delay the order beyond 10 to 15 days.
· Shipment might get delayed due to any natural calamities or unforeseen circumstances.
· Bakers Mart or its sellers do not take any responsibility of delivery made to customer’s friends or relatives or 3rd party addresses.
· Bakers Mart do not take responsibilities of delay in delivery due to 3rd party logistic service provider or its sellers.
· Chocolate Shipping - chocolate products such as chocolate decoration, couverture, compound etc. might melt and leak in transit.
· Shipping Economical Range of Chocolate - Economical range of chocolate products can melt and leak in transit.
· Order can be delayed due to incorrect address submitted by customer; we will not be responsible for delay of such order and such orders cannot be cancelled or refunded.
· If the customer refuse to accept an order and later wish to get it delivered again, the customer will have to pay DTO (Deliver to Origin) charge along with delivery charges for 2nd delivery with min AED 100 or actual whichever is higher.
· In case of any return or damages, Shipping Charges are not refundable.
Please find below the standard terms & conditions for products ordered on Bakers Mart.
· Prices mentioned on our website are inclusive of all taxes
· Customers can expect a shelf life of 50% to 75% for Chocolate & ingredients.
· In some cases, the seller might mention shelf life on product detail page, please refer to it before placing the order.
· In case you have received an expired product, report it to Bakers Mart team at email@example.com within 6hrs of delivery with the pictures of product and area highlighting the batch no & manufacturing date.
Please find below the standard warranty terms.
· Please refer to warranty status before placing the order.
· Warranty is covered as per the original product warranty either being offered by Brand or Seller.
· Bakers Mart doesn’t take any responsibilities of warranty.
· Warranty covers only manufacturing defect
· A valid warranty card and invoice are essential for protecting your warranty rights
· Your warranty is only valid under normal use of your product. All man-made damages and any of the following conditions are out of free warranty.
· Duration of Warranty depends on brands and products you are buying, please refer to warranty information mentioned against each product.
· Bakers Mart shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including consequential, indirect and incidental damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied warranty or condition on the product
What does warranty don’t cover
· Chocolate, Ingredients & Packaging Categories don’t carry any warranty.
· External damages (including wear, tear, and scratches) are not entitled to the warranty.
· Any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse is not covered. Scratches, stains, pitting, discoloration, deterioration, warping or damage from overheating are not covered by warranty
· This warranty is for the original consumer purchaser only. It is not transferable and proof of purchase must be verified