· This policy Your Consent:
Please take a few minutes to review this Policy before using this Site. By using this site, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you may not continue to access or use this site.
Bakers Mart Trading LLC ("bakersmart.ae","us", "we", or "our") refer to (www.bakersmart.ae the website) This page informs you of our policies applies only to activities www.bakersmart.ae engages in on its website and does not apply to activities that are “offline” or unrelated to the website.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
· Categories and Sources of Information We Collect:
bakersmart.ae collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the website, which may include:
· Your name, phone numbers including home, work, and mobile, e-mail address, work and physical address (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or country.
· Registration data, such as information provided by you when you register for an account to use our site, including user names and passwords.
· Financial information, including all credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information, will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
· We (bakersmart.ae) will not share any debit/credit card details to third parties.
· Transaction data, including inquiries about and orders for our products and services and details of payments to and from you.
· Your feedback, including feedback from you about our site as well as our products and services.
In addition to the above, when you use our Site, we may automatically collect the following categories of information such as:
· Computers Internet Protocol ("IP") address
· Browser version,
· Browser type
· Website page you visit
· Time and date of your visit
· Website Visit Time (the time spent on those pages and other statistic).
· Cookies and Web Technologies
· Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. bakersmart.ae utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
· We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Use of Information Collected:
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, events and other information that may be required from time to time. Additionally, if you provide us with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
Steps to Safeguard Information:
We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security, maintaining reasonable administrative, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal information.
Link to Other Websites:
Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Bakers Mart does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the website or services, and COMPANYWEBSITE.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, bakersmart.ae does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
All payment information is either collection Payment methods website or Banks website, the Website does not collect any payment information on their own website directly or indirectly.
Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES:
If you wish to modify or update any information bakersmart.ae has received, please contact email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org